What is the class about
Fundamental yoga postures to achieve all the restorative benefits Yoga brings with it: flexibility, tension release and mental focus. We start right at the beginning: the right breath, the right posture, the right poses. It’s the perfect Yoga preparation for better things ahead.
Beginners, this is perfect for you. Beyond that, those looking to revisit the basics and seek some calm, Gentle Flow Yoga will give you just that.
Since 2007, Fitness First Asia has been registered as an internally accredited yoga school by YOGA Alliance.
Every Fitness First trainer is required to meet the highest expectations to train, pass and qualify with Yoga Alliance. Our Flow Series classes are constantly evolving to meet the standards and requirement of Yoga Alliance. All this so we can help you achieve your best, with only the best.
Click here to find out more.
The benefits of the class
• Learn breathing techniques that will help create a sense of union between mind and body
• A great class to calm the mind, restore physical and mental balance
• Good for stress management
• Realign posture
Who is the class suitable for
• For anyone who wants to restore their internal balance
• For those who want to slow down due to a hectic lifestyle
What to expect
• Once you’ve taken that last deep exhale of the class, you’ll gain that deep sense of relaxation. Feel the calm in your mind and body and let that change your perspective on your day ahead.
How do you feel after the class
• Calmness of the mind and body
things to bring
If it’s your first time, here’s a few essentials you might need.
choose a class
Pick a club to find a class with a suitable time for you.
book your class now
Download the Fitness First app to easily book and buy classes
not sure what works for you?
Let us know your fitness goals and we will recommend the most suitable classes for you.