Ensure the Clubs adhere with the internal membership system and compliance to the procedures and requirement set by membership administration department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Posses operational and technical support experience, at least 3 years.
- Proficiency of computer system administration knowledge in the areas of LAN, WAN, Active Directory.
- Hands-on experience on PC hardware support and network.
- At least 2 years hands-on technical support/troubleshooting experience.
- Able to communicate well in English.
Manage and deliver marketing campaigns and initatives effectively within committed timeline, budget and KPI:
Strategize, plan, execute and track effective cross collaboration campaigns with all marketing pillars; Digital & Social, Activation, Partnership and Design Teams to develop innovative and results-driven campaigns.
- Support GTM plans including positioning, messaging, club materials, internal and external communication materials, promotional activities, and other deliverables, as appropriate.
- Oversee communication and development of all club collaterals (i.e. light boxes, product presenters, vouchers, in-club posters).
- Accountability for joint achievement of KPIs and targets, as agreed with the Head of Marketing throughout the year.
Collaborate with Regional Marketing to integrate and amplify regional campaigns across all channels.
Promote and foster 2-way communication between clubs and the support office; work closely with Area Business Managers and National Fitness as well as Group Exercise Managers (Operations management team) to support their business needs and KPIs.
Work with, and manage relationships with partners/vendors including printers, videographers, advertising & research agencies to deliver against the overall strategy and project/campaign objectives.
- A passion for design/art, with creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Good communication skills & command of English language.
- Fast learner.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Proven team player with a positive attitude.
- Good time management.
- A passion for health and fitness – wellness.
- A keen eye for detail and resourceful.