Fitness Manager/ Health & Fitness Manager
To ensure clean, fully operational facilities are provided with safe, well-organised and attended studio classes. To strive for motivated members winning on their exercise programs with satisfied members participating in classes on a regular basis. To encourage members’ interaction with one another during all exercise sessions. To assist members on the use of the exercise equipment and to design personal programmes. To create an active and friendly atmosphere to members/guests. Strive to attain excellence in fitness management, innovation, creativity and professional service.
- Undertake the responsibility as one of the lead creative in concept design/ art direction and production of artwork for Fitness First and Celebrity Fitness Malaysia.
- Be able to understand the brief provided and be able to implement according to brief in a timely manner as well as on budget.
- Ensure that all collaterals/ designs produced are brand compliant as well as provide advice on third party partners advertising material that includes our branding.
- Be able to work independently as a designer and produce materials for above-the-line such as print ads , below-the-line such as leaflets, newsletters, posters and packaging or premiums and digital - cover photo, web banner (design only) and EDM's, ensuring that materials are quality checked for accuracy as per the brief including copy.
- Be able to support ad hoc projects/ campaigns which require photo shoots or video shoots which may mean working with production houses and photographers/ videographers.
- Be able to complete projects by coordinating and liaising with agencies or printers/suppliers when required to ensure high quality end product(s)
- Possess at least a Diploma in Art/Graphic Design/Multimedia or equivalent.
- 2 - 4 years agency experience is preferable.
- Proficient in Adobe software which but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, AfterEffects etc.
- Proficient in Motion Graphics/Animation. Knowledge of web design is an advantage.
- A passion for design/art, with creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Good communication skills & command of English language.
- Fast learner.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Proven team player with a positive attitude.
- Good time management.
- A passion for health and fitness – wellness.
- A keen eye for detail and resourceful.
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.