Reporting to the Head of Marketing for Malaysia, we are looking for a strategic Digital Marketing Specialist with professional experience in developing, implementing, tracking and optimizing campaigns across various channels. Our ideal candidate should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and be passionate about all things digital marketing. Possess creative thinking skills and keeps up to date with the latest trends and best practices in the digital world, and be able to act quickly and efficiently.
He/She will also have KPIs attached and aligned to the overall performance of the business in Malaysia covering brand, acquisition/sales and member experience/retention (net member movement).
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email marketing, mobile applications, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Provide feedback and recommendation on paid marketing strategy and performance and generate reports on ad performance.
- Track, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals such as site engagement metrics, sources of traffic, campaign performance measurement (i.e. CPM, CPC, CTR, CPA), landing page conversion rates, social engagement rates and organic searches.
- Keen understanding of mobile applications and how to market them effectively.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies in line with business objectives.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (A/B testing).
- Collaborate with Regional Marketing on website enhancements and strategies to optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with creative and media agencies and work with external vendors and effectively manage ROI to ensure cost effectiveness for the business.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and capability to market. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital marketing or other relevant degrees.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in digital marketing (preferably in an agency environment), proven track record of success in managing PAID and ORGANIC campaigns.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, Mailchimp, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience with A/B testing and experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Familiarity with Sitecore CMS (preferred).
- A digital marketing native with a fun and dynamic outlook.
- Excellent communication skills & command of English language.
- Keen eye for detail and resourceful.
- Self-motivated and flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of the business.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Good time management.
- Must have an interest in health and fitness – overall wellness.
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.