Reporting to the Area Business Manager, the Club General Manager will have an overall responsibility to maximize club’s EBITDA performance through strategy execution, performance management and the growth and development of direct reports, all in line with the company business objectives.
As the Club General Manager, you will have an expert understanding of gym club management, key roles at the club level (Head of Department / HOD), Fitness First operational disciplines and executing the business strategy and brand standard. You will also have experience in P&L management as well as a proven track record of people development and performance management.
You will grow membership, revenue and profitability of the business whilst delivering an exceptional member experience and be passionate about working in an environment that constantly strives to improve peoples’ lives.
- Leadership and communication skills at all levels of business.
- Ability to interpret club financial statements and assist business development.
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to changes due to the nature of business.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Managing club training and development.
- Coach and manage staff performance.
- Analysis and decision making skills.
- Business development and club marketing skills.
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.