Reporting to the Area Business Manager, the Club General Manager will have an overall responsibility to maximize club’s EBITDA performance through strategy execution, performance management and the growth and development of direct reports, all in line with the company business objectives.
As the Club General Manager, you will have an expert understanding of gym club management, key roles at the club level (Head of Department / HOD), Fitness First operational disciplines and executing the business strategy and brand standard. You will also have experience in P&L management as well as a proven track record of people development and performance management.
You will grow membership, revenue and profitability of the business whilst delivering an exceptional member experience and be passionate about working in an environment that constantly strives to improve peoples’ lives.
- Responsibility and ensuring club delivery of a premium member experience.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the Fitness First strategy and brand promise.
- Have a clear understanding of the strategic objectives of the business.
- Management and development of the area business unit, including resource and budgets (including performing HOD performance coaching, HODs assessment to ensure consistency of performance standards).
- Take a broad overview of the portfolio of businesses and allocate time and resource accordingly.
- Provide a critical link between the club and the senior management of the company.
- At least 5 years within the health & fitness industry.
- Proven track record of leading a gym club to deliver business objectives.
- Experience in opening new club, managing set up of pre-sale and staffing will be added advantage.
- Ability to manage sales and services, club facilities, understanding fitness management.
- Leadership and communication skills at all levels of business (senior management to staff, internal / external).
- Ability to interpret club financial statements and assist business development
want to join us?
STEP 1: GET YOUR DOCUMENTS READY
Cross check your requirements and get your resume ready.
STEP 3: GET READY
Wait for our call and next steps.