An Account Executive assist in daily operations and functions in finance.
- Assist daily operations & functions in finance.
- Ensure timely billing, payment, journals preparing, closing, reporting and analysing.
- Manage cash flow, prepay payment, reconcile to bank statement, update checklist, and follow up discrepancy.
- Manage fixed asset register, run depreciation, update analysis schedule, balance sheet notes and perform fixed asset sighting.
- Manage inventory listing, conduct stock audit, and liaise with clubs for closing matters.
- Work with related department on gathering information, reviewing monthly spends and analysing balance of utilisation.
- Able to assist superior in developing and implementing the monthly account processes and planning.
- Deal with tax agents, auditors, management on financial related matters.
- Participating in ad-hoc reporting, assignments/projects assigned by superiors, analysing as required.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM,/’A’ Level /Pre-U, Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate, Diploma, Professional Degree,
- Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong initiative, leadership skills and work ethic.
- Efficient, strong analytical & presentation skill and able to meet deadlines.
- Independent, initiative, self–starter and willing to work with minimum supervision.
- Passionate to learn and explore new knowledge.
- Positive attitude to work under pressure or overtime.
- PC literate with excellent in Microsoft excel and formulas.